SAS Data Analyst
San Diego, California
SAS Data Analyst – San Diego
Want your work to directly affect the livelihood of millions of people every day? San Diego-based successful healthcare company is looking for a strong SAS Data Analyst to join their team. You will utilize your advanced analytical skills to measure savings and client ROI from market share changes. Get ready to join a fantastic company culture with other high-performing innovative professionals!
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, information technology, computer sciences, or related discipline that includes programming, analytics, and modeling
- 5+ years' related data analytics experience
- Intermediate experience in using analytic software programs, including hands on ability to code in SQL
- SAS Programming experience
What you’ll do:
- Utilize advanced analytical skills to measure savings and client ROI from market share changes
- Work with Sales and Account Management, Industry Relations, Clinical Account Services, Clinical Programs & Analytics staff to measure expected client performance using sophisticated modeling capabilities
- Develop queries and reports to answer complex clinical and utilization management questions
- Validate source data and interpret modeling results, along with update and maintain the models
Why work here:
- Be part of a team-oriented environment that rewards innovation!
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and work/life balance
- Private, cash-flow positive, and growing company with stability
- Affect the livelihood of millions of people every day
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you have the required skills and are ready to grow your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!