SCCM Systems Engineer III
SCCM Systems Engineer III – Remote – $100k – $142k +DOE
Orange County, CA or South Los Angeles Candidates preferred!!
Do you have unique SCCM skills and enjoy creating and deploying Windows 10 applications? Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and looking to join a cohesive team at an established and growing company? If you have experience with Exchange to O365 migrations, look to lead the delivery of applications, and contribute to Windows systems design and architecture, this job is for you!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required (MCSE certification a plus!)
- 7+ years of experience using SCCM to create applications, packages, patches, and Windows 10 images
- Experience with Exchange to O365 migrations and on-premise and Azure AD administration
- Experience using network protocols to administrate, monitor, upgrade, and optimize environments containing 500+ Windows Servers
What You'll Do:
- Manage and deploy SCCM, SCOM, Windows 10 endpoints, Messaging, O365, Azure, Antivirus, and Directory Services
- Administrate, monitor, maintain, and deploy Windows infrastructure and endpoint technologies
- Troubleshoot medium to high complexity issues for Windows infrastructure, including hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes
- Identify migration path needs and build scalable and adaptable solutions
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
We are looking for an experienced SCCM Systems Engineer III who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing the Windows environment and platforms. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google