San Diego , CA
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Scientist II who will assist in advancing the promise of genomics using optical genome mapping. The ideal professional will have a strong background in Molecular Biology and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Design and manage projects to improve sample prep and DNA labeling protocols
- Design and manage projects to identify and develop novel DNA isolation
- Report results and progress to team leaders
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering or a related field
- Experience with DNA isolation, DNA sample prep, and DNA analysis
- Assay/Product development experience
- Significant hands-on experience with mammalian cell/tissue culture and NGS is a plus
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into Senior Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Molecular Diagnostic Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!