Scientist – Analytical Method Development
San Diego, California
Scientist, Analytical Development -salary 105K-125K
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Scientist who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in HPLC Method Development and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Develop analytical methods for drug products with a specific focus on optimization and analytical characterization
- Design, execute, and document analytical method development activities
- Establish analytical methods and control strategy to support preclinical and clinical development
Who you are:
- PhD in Chemistry, Pharmacological Chemistry, or related field with 0-2 years experience OR BS/MS with equivalent experience.
- Must have experience with HPLC method development.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with MS or LCMS
- Experience with plate assays is a plus
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $105,000 to $125,000 per year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on
qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google