Scientist – Analytical Method Development
San Diego, California
Scientist, Analytical Development
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Scientist who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in HPLC Method Development and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Develop analytical methods for drug products with a specific focus on optimization and analytical characterization
- Design, execute, and document analytical method development activities
- Establish analytical methods and control strategy to support preclinical and clinical development
Who you are:
- PhD in Chemistry, Pharmacological Chemistry, or related field with 0-2 years experience OR BS/MS with equivalent experience.
- Must have experience with HPLC method development.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with MS or LCMS
- Experience with plate assays is a plus
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!