Scientist – Purification Development
San Diego, CA
Scientist – Purification Development ($88k – $106)
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to advance the biotherapeutics pipeline through the development and purification for cGMP protein manufacturing. Your purification process development experience in combination with your go-getter spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you will do:
- Work with engineering and scientific principles in the process definition, process optimization, scale-up, technology transfer, process characterization, and process validation for cGMP biotherapeutic manufacturing.
- Execute experiments with techniques such as sterile membrane filtration, depth filtration, tangential flow filtration, viral filtration, and predatory chromatography.
- Act as a resource in technology transfer from process development to clinical/commercial cGMP manufacturing.
Who you are:
- BS with 9 years’ experience, MS with 6 years’ experience, or PhD with 0 years’ experience in purification within a pharmaceutical process development group with a degree in chemical/biochemical engineering, biochemistry, or related scientific discipline
- Deep knowledge in programming, operating, and troubleshooting chromatography systems such as AKTA pure, AKTA ready, and AKTA pilot
- Knowledge of cGMP and significant experience with large scale manufacturing support.
- Advanced knowledge of data interpretation
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $88k – $106k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google