Scientist/Sr. Scientist – LNP Formulation Process Development
San Diego, California
Formulation Process Development Scientist
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Formulation Scientist who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in LNP Formulation and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do
- Lead projects focused on formulation design, development, scale-up, and characterization
- Design and develops lipid based nucleic acid formulations with targeting modalities for innovative drug products.
- Ensure successful scale up of formulation production and purification unit operations from bench scale to larger scale manufacturing.
Who you are
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences and 1+ years industry experience
- Experience with lipid nanoparticle formulation and purification processes
- Experience with TFF and scale up of formulation from bench scale to large scale manufacturing
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!