SEC/Financial Reporting Manager
San Diego, California
SEC/Financial Reporting Manager – Perfect for Pet Lovers!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a one of a kind consumer products company to help grow their financial reporting department. A great opportunity to be involved in a pre-IPO environment. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA highly preferred.
- 4-6+ years of related accounting experience with 2+ years of Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial statement reporting and technical accounting guidance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to financial reporting
- Guide complex technical accounting policy (ASC 606, ASC 842, ASC 718, etc..).
- Assist with the implementation and review of internal controls.
- Work, support, and collaborate with various business unit leaders.
Why work here?
- Culture: hip culture that encourages your creativity and definitely a 'work hard play hard' environment!
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!