SEC Financial Reporting Manager
San Diego, California
SEC Reporting Senior – $100k-120k DOE
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the senior manager of internal audit. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably have a Master’s degree
- Preferably, you have your CPA license
- You have 3-5 years of SEC reporting experience
- You have proficient experience with MS Excel and NetSuite
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare all SEC filings including support for the financial statements and footnotes
- Research relevant accounting issues and prepare accounting memos for the company
- Assist with accounting closes, consolidations, and financial reporting processes
- Assist and review XBRL tagging
- Perform any ad hoc projects assigned
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!