SEC Financial Reporting Senior or Manager Financial Reporting SEC
Los Angeles, California
SEC Financial Reporting Senior or Manager: Global Public Financial Services Firm
Ready to join a progressive Global Public Firm who values and fosters a positive culture/environment while building upon your career in Financial Reporting? In this role, you will be positioned in a highly visible and critical role for the organization. This role can either be a Manager of Financial Reporting or Sr. Reporting Analyst, depending on experience.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or similar field
- CPA highly preferred
- Big 4 or top 10 Public Accounting experience
- 4-12+ years of recent experience in accounting and financial reporting roles, including experience with large active public clients/SEC reporting exposure
- Strong Accounting Research experience
- Experience with XBRL preferred but not mandatory
- Strong SEC and Financial Reporting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial Services experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Work alongside the Director managing the firm’s Financial Reporting requirements
- Accounting and technical research
- Will be responsible for support and understanding of continued complex and growing SEC reporting landscape
- Prepare and coordinate the SEC filings; 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statements, earnings releases, quarterly supplemental package, etc.,
- Coordinate data requests and analysis for internal and external auditors
- Ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive yet concise manner
Why work here:
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most talented individuals in the industry
- Opportunity to work with a Global Public company!
- Company is strong financially and continuously growing.
- Competitive compensation and overall package. Benefits etc.
If this opportunity seems aligned with your expertise and where you want to take your career, please email me at Poya@provenrecruiting.com for confidential consideration. You can also reach out to me at 310-429-8376.