SEC Financial Reporting Senior or Manager Financial Reporting SEC
Marry your passion and purpose: this nationally recognized bank is looking for a driven and mission-oriented SEC Reporting expert to help grow their progressive team. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the
opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
This is a fast growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
*NOT A REMOTE ROLE: ON-SITE IN THE LOS ANGELES OFFICE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field; MBA highly beneficial
- 3-8+ years (Depending if Sr. or Manager) of public accounting experience and/or public company with SEC reporting exposure
- CPA preferred
- Banking/Financial Services and XBRL experience highly preferred
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines while working with minimal supervision
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment surrounded by highly knowledge individuals
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and coordinate the SEC filings; 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statements, earnings releases, quarterly supplemental package, etc.,
- Coordinate data requests and analysis for internal and external auditors
- Oversee XBRL tagging of financial statements, review and assist with the implementation of new SEC/GAAP
- Review and maintain schedules for internal reporting requirements
- Assist with additional special assignments as needed
- Support and manage SEC reporting team to ensure timely deadlines are met and accuracy of work
Why Work Here:
- Room for Growth: Learn from high caliber individuals while focusing on your own personal and professional growth!
- Mentorship Culture: Be a part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities.
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee.
- Work Hard, Earn More: Overall competitive compensation package – get paid well for your hard work!
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!