SEC Reporting Analyst
San Diego, California
SEC Reporting Analyst – San Diego – $70k-90k+ DOE
Are you interested in joining one of San Diego’s most established and exciting companies? Our SEC Reporting team is seeking a new Analyst to assist in preparing the annual and quarterly reports to present to the SEC. This is a great opportunity and team to help you get a high level view of the company in order to launch yourself into a successful career!
Who you are:
- Talented accounting professional with a B.S. or M.S. in Accounting and preferably a CPA (or in progress of obtaining)
- Someone with 1-3 years of progressive experience within public accounting (Big 4 preferred) or SEC Reporting at another public company
- Someone with advanced understanding of GAAP accounting and the desire to work hard to advance an accounting career
What you'll do:
- Assist in preparing the quarter and annual SEC Reports (10Ks and 10Qs)
- Work cross-functionally with GL accounting, finance, technical accounting and other departments to ensure appropriate footnote disclosures
- Assist with technical accounting guidance (revenue and leasing for example) to ensure accurate representation of the companies balance sheet and income statement
Why work here:
- The people! Work with a group of individuals who strongly believes in “work hard, play hard”!
- Great benefits, PTO, and a long term incentive plan
- Many opportunities to transition into other roles internally – finance, audit, and more!
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!