SEC Reporting Lead
SEC Reporting Lead – $125k-$135k DOE + STI + LTI!
Want to join a leader in the oil + gas industry? We're partnering with a well-known company here in Houston to bring on a SEC Reporting Lead. The SEC Reporting Lead should have an SEC reporting background, enjoy collaborating across the organization and enjoy mentoring staff. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values its employees growth and development!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years Big 4 and industry experience
- Upstream oil and gas experience required
- Workiva and XBRL experience preferred
What you’ll do:
- Preparation of 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, and other SEC filings including financial statements, footnote disclosures to ensure timely and accurate filings
- Collaborate and coordinate with the various groups and stakeholders to obtain the necessary information needed to draft the appropriate disclosures in the company’s SEC filings.
- Prepare and review the detailed XBRL tagging process of financial statements and footnote disclosures in Workiva.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings related materials
- Provide leadership and mentorship to team members.
Why work here?:
- Opportunity for growth and development: this company prides itself on promoting internally and investing in their team.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great compensation package
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
Reach out to Madison at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $125,000 to $135,000 per year plus bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google