SEC Reporting/Technical Accounting Manager
San Diego, California
SEC Reporting/Technical Accounting Manager – Recession Proof Industry – Best Work Life Balance In San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a global consumer goods company to help grow their accounting department. Your extensive financial reporting and technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5-8+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top 10 public accounting firm.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial reporting and complete technical accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the creation and filing of financial reports (10K, 10Q, 8K) to ensure compliance with SEC/US GAAP/IFRS regulations.
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles such as revenue, leases, equity, etc.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
- Lead and mentor a small team of hard working, intelligent individuals.
Why work here?
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!