SEC/Technical Accounting Supervisor
San Diego, California
Technical Accounting/SEC Supervisor – High Growth
Join a rapidly growing, publicly traded San Diego company as the Supervisor over financial reporting and technical accounting. The team is comprised of experienced Big4 CPAs who are ready and willing to help you build your career! Are you a quick-learner with a self-starter attitude? If so, you will excel in this environment as the opportunities for growth and earnings are limited only by your own commitment, talent, ability to contribute and enthusiasm. Apply today!
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required; CPA, Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 4+ years of progressive Big4 audit experience with publicly-traded clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter mentality
What you'll do:
- Prepare SEC filing documents including 10-K’s, 10-Q’S, 8-K’s, and more
- Assist with M&A due diligence activities by performing valuation analysis and purchase accounting
- Work closely with Investor Relations in preparation of investor calls
- Perform technical research, revenue recognition, and stock administration as related to SEC financial reporting
Why work here:
- The people: great team of smart and friendly co-workers in an environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Growth: successful and rapidly growing company looking for people who can grow with them.
- Mentorship: leaders and managers who pride themselves on teaching and building a culture where employees can learn new skills, maximize their potential, and leverage the knowledge of others to enhance the success of the team and company.
- Compensation and benefits: contribute and be paid well including strong benefit package!
Learn more! Send your resume to email@example.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!