Senior Account Analyst
Senior Account Analyst:
Marry your passion and purpose: This long-tenured manufacturing company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Senior Account Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of manufacturing accounting experience and advanced Excel skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in month-end close process
- Perform financial analysis including Cost Variance Analysis, Lower of Cost or Market, and Cost of Goods Sold
- Oversee inventory accounting and audits
- Assist in analysis of monthly manufacturing cost and inventory adjustments
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills and able to manipulate large volumes of data
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment! Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Impact! Have a positive impact both as part of a team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!