San Diego, California
Senior Accountant — San Diego
Want to make an impact? We're looking for a talented Senior Accountant with four to seven years of accounting experience to join this established and growing tech company as a senior accountant. If you want to hone your accounting skills in a high support environment then this is the perfect job for you. Apply today!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business required, CPA a plus
- 4-7 years experience in progressive accounting including public accounting
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
What You’ll Do
- Create monthly and annual financial reports, assist in the monthly close, and provide the related analysis
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Support with year end audit activities
Why Work Here
- People: work for a leading, global company with awesome people who thrive on making an impact
- Growth: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Culture: inspiring management and an environment that provides the resources and support necessary for success
- Compensation and benefits!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.