San Diego, California, California
Senior Accountant – San Diego — $90-110K+ package – Great Career Path
Build a career. Join a great team. Make an impact. Earn and build your financial stability. Collaborate with a large team on the monthly close for a growing, profitable, and cash-flow positive company with internal opportunities for near, mid, and long-term growth. Apply today if you are a CPA with 3-7 years of progressive accounting experience, ideally including some public accounting experience (Big4 or national firm experience preferred).
Who You Are:
- CPA with 3-7 years of progressive accounting experience including some public accounting experience (Big4 or large national firm experience preferred)
- MBA or Masters’ in Accounting or Tax a plus
- Strong GAAP accounting experience for a relatively large public entity strongly preferred
- Strong systems skills (experience with an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP desired)
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the monthly close process ensuring compliance with GAAP and company policies.
- Prepare journal entries and relevant accruals
- Provide related variance analysis and present to management as necessary
- Assist with technical accounting and SEC reporting requirements for your areas of responsibility
- Contribute to the team success and grow your career!
Why Work Here:
- People: work with a large team of professionals who support and enjoy one another, and where professional and personal growth is encouraged
- Growth: work at a company where professional and personal growth are encouraged and supported, and in an environment where movement to other departments such as Finance, Reporting, and Operations is available.
- Impact: collaborate with a team where your input is valued and where your positive contributions will make a difference
- Stability: this is a large, profitable, cash-flow positive company that is stable, growing, and recession-resistant
- Compensation Package: the company offers a competitive compensation package with steady growth and excellent overall benefits
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at (858) 775-1647 to learn more if you have a CPA, and the requisite skills, experience, and interest. Please note that a CPA is required for this role at this time.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!