Irving , Texas
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your career. As a Senior Staff Accountant, you will help bridge the gap between G/L and the operational accounting team to improve efficiency and streamline processes. Our client has been a market leader since 1998 and has a domestic as well as international presence. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your variance analysis experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily bank reconciliation
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- Assist with tax audits and returns
- Responsible for month-end close
- Prepare G/L account analysis schedule and perform a high volume of variance analysis
- Prepare G/L account reconciliation
- Provide oversight to the Accounts Payable team
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience with general ledger accounting
- Degree in accounting preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well with others
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!