Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, private company as one of their star Senior Accountants. The team is bursting with highly experienced ex-Big 4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What You'll Do
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial statement audit preparation
- Perform trial balance and variance analysis
- Drive process improvements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA eligible preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Public Accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why Work Here
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!