Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
This is your chance to join a growing, private company as one of their top Senior Accountants. The team is well-tenured and is consolidating operations into their corporate office from outside regions and is looking to add new talent to the accounting department. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you'll do:
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Work with the Region Management during the annual budgeting process to track actual performance against the budget and explain any variance
- Perform trial balance and variance analysis
- Drive process improvements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (CPA eligible preferred, but not required)
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Kailin Britton at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!