Senior Accountant :
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you've found your match. This industry leader is looking to bring on a talented Senior Accountant, who will be in charge of G/L and Portfolio Accounting. The ideal professional will have a strong background in General Accounting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of accountants. This is an employee-centric, collaborative and engaging company that's looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Lead monthly close process
- Review and approve accurate lease transactions inputs into the lease accounting software
- Provide explanations for accounts with large variances
- Develop ad-hoc reporting that is relevant, actionable, and accurate to facilitate organizational decision making
- Prepares account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Manage and update accounting processes and procedures while finding ways to improve efficiency and accuracy
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or working towards CPA certification is highly preferred
- Public Accounting experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Kailin Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!