Los Angeles, California
Join one of Los Angeles’ fastest growing entertainment technology companies! You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a welcoming company culture while making a strong impact to the finance and accounting team.
Don’t miss out on the chance to work for an outstanding company – apply now!
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- 3/4+ years of public accounting experience, preferably coming from Big4/Top10. Public+ Industry experience preferred
- ???Active CPA license or currently seeking
- Experience working with US GAAP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Sufficient self-starter with strong communication skills
Oversee the work of the Staff Accountant
Handle all journal entries
Prepare reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
Assist with ad hoc reports
Assist external auditors and support other audits, tax and financial statements
Assist in the documentation of internal control and provide recommendations for improvement or automation where necessary
Work alongside the IT organization to design solutions to enhance the department’s automation capabilities
Why Work Here:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Work alongside an intelligent and collaborative team
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!