San Diego, California
Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager (focused on Accounts Payable) – Consulting – California
Are you well versed and hands on within your accounting expertise? A growing and exciting company in San Diego is seeking their next Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to jump into an exciting company and build out your resume. Apply Below!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required with 5-7 years of accounting experience
- NetSuite experience highly preferred
- Previous experience with managing and working within cross functional departments
- An individual with great communications skills and has an analytical mindset
- Has a strong background in accounts payable
What You'll Do:
- Oversee/Manage 2 AP Staff as well as work with the FP&A department
- Hands on experience with invoicing, general ledger, journal entries, and coding
- Higher level accounting experience to include keeping up with current processes and assist with process improvements
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!