Want to make an impact? We're looking for a talented Accountant to join this established mortgage company as a Senior Accountant. If you want to hone your accounting skills in a high support environment then this is the perfect job for you. Apply today!
What You’ll Do
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare daily cash activity
- Prepare journal entries pertaining to loan modifications
- Create monthly and annual financial reports, assist in the monthly close, and provide the related analysis
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Responsible for unclaimed property reporting
- Support with year end audit activities
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Advanced Excel required
- 2-8 years experience in progressive accounting
- 2-4 years of Public Accounting experience without industry will be considered
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
Why Work Here
- People: work for a leading, global company with awesome people who thrive on making an impact
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Culture: inspiring management and an environment that provides the resources and support necessary for success
- Compensation and benefits!
Please forward your resume Kailin Britton to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.