Senior Accountant :
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you've found your match. This leading company in the manufacturing industry is looking to bring on a talented Senior Accountant, who will be in charge of Corporate and Plant Accounting. The ideal professional will have a strong background in General Accounting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that's looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, prepare and post journal entries, prepare bank reconciliations, assist with monthly close and inventory calculations and reconciliations.
- Audit and control plant accounting process in line with appropriate accounting guidelines and policies.
- Interpret & analyze production data (man-hours, product/materials, downtime, wastage, etc.) against standard costs and present to plant management team
- Intercompany reconciliations
Who you are:
- 3 – 5+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or working towards CPA certification is highly preferred
- Preferred proficiency with MS Dynamics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Kailin Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!