San Diego, CA
Senior Accountant – $100K-$110K+ Equity
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of San Diego's growing Biotech companies is looking for a competent and reliable Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your 3+ years of experience and refine your accounting skills. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required. CPA or Master's Degree a plus
- 3+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience within biotech or Public company required
- Experience working with larger ERP management systems such as NetSuite, SAP, Sage Intacct, MS Excel (advanced)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Maintain ledgers through maintaining aging reports and supporting schedules
- Support on SEC filings, fixed assets and perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for various properties
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!