Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, private company as their star Senior Accountant. The position is reporting to a strong Controller, who is ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What You'll Do
- Complete the month-end close process including, monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial statement audit preparation
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Controller
- Drive process improvements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA eligible preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why Work Here
- Getting to the next level! There is a definitive path for you to continue up the ranks if you wish – led by incredibly talented and caring Finance/Accounting executive leadership
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!