San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Innovative and Established Public Company
We are partnering with a leading tech company to help find a great Senior Accountant. This person would have a more strategic role as they would be partnering with various operating units while also ensuring the consolidation of their business unit is completed. Your extensive accounting and financial analysis experience will allow you to thrive in this holistic role. If you are a seasoned professional with large company or public accounting experience looking to join and help shape a talented team, apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Consolidation for the main business unit – not a routine transactional accounting role
- Prepare the opening balance sheet, due diligence, and integration for mergers and acquisitions
- Provide accounting guidance to Financial Analysts
- Prepare ad hoc reporting as requested by high level executives
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is highly preferred.
- Public accounting experience with large public company clients, additional industry experience is a plus!
- Some ERP background, specifically Oracle
- Strong communication skills
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Internal Rotations: perfect for someone looking to grow within an organization and make an impact in multiple areas over the length of their career
- Stock and equity options: growing and innovative company that continues to push the boundaries which will be rewarded in your pocket through stock options
Please send your resume to Summer Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!