San Diego, CA
Senior Accountant – Cancer Research
An exciting opportunity exists with one of San Diego's top research institutes. We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team and be responsible for key aspects of the month end close.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of key balance sheet reconciliations and provide analysis regarding complex general ledger journal entries.
- Be involved in the development of new policies and procedures to create efficiencies.
What you will bring:
- A Bachelors in Accounting, ideally a CPA and experience with a CPA firm.
- 5 plus years of experience, ideally hands on general ledger experience and strong systems skills.
- A fast paced growing institute with great benefits and a blocks away from Torrey Pines State Beach.
- Enjoy a hybrid work schedule too!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!