San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Construction Company With Emphasis on Work Life Balance – San Diego, CA! $80-$100K
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare loan draws and equity draw requests.
- Supervise, train, and lead accounting staff.
- Prepare monthly loan reconciliation, costs of sales journal entries, and job cost budget changes.
- Responsible for maintaining all bank accounts and personnel records.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience. Real estate development experience and multiple entity structure experience preferred.
- Experience with Sage 300 is preferred. Must be highly skilled with Excel.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.