San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Luxury CPG Company
This mid-size growing CPG company is looking for a Senior Accountant that would be focused on all operational accounting aspects. Their purchasing is going online, but as they sell luxury items their location now serves as a design center for customers to visit. Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting experience with a focus on accounting related to retail or manufacturing. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with some public accounting experience
- GAAP Retail or Manufacturing experience needed
What you'll do:
- Owning the month end close, reconciliations, and journal entries
- Account analysis
- Fixed assets, payroll, ad hoc projects etc
Why work here:
- Good work/life balance: We hire people as we need them and are mindful of lives outside of the office
- High Growth Company: Cool brand and products
- Wear many hats: Get involved in variance analysis and finance related activities
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!