San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Financial Services – FULLY REMOTE!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of accounting experience with exposure to revenue recognition. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the month end close process and reporting.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations with a focus on revenue and AR.
- Assist with the implementation of internal controls.
- Perform ad-hoc projects.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar required. CPA is preferred.
- 2-3+ years of experience at a Big4 firm or large public accounting firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the Los Angeles practice.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!