san diego , California
Senior Accountant – Advisory Services Company that Offers Work Life Balance – San Diego, CA!
Would you like the variety and complexity of public accounting work without the bureaucracy and hours? Are you interested in a startup culture with flexible hours and a highly supportive team? This rapidly growing Advisory Services Company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong technical experience to the table. In return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your leadership and business development abilities in an exciting, fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the technical accounting research of a wide range of topics for their clients
- Assist their clients with assessing how new accounting pronouncements could impact their business
- Be a pivotal support player to their clients when it comes to accounting research and implementation of new accounting standards
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field. CPA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority: fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes paid overtime, flexible time off, and full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.