Senior Accountant (Retail/Manufacturing) – Growing and established – Competitive compensation, great benefits
Want to be involved with a rapidly growing, PE backed company? With $100-300 million in revenue, you can be a part of booming business, up 100% year over year. This is your chance to be a leader within a team bursting with highly-experienced executives ready and willing to help you. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ, or other related field required with CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, public (preferred) or private.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required with use of Great Plains a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting in a retail or manufacturing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations and month-end close, including journal entries and variance analysis.
- Assist with technical accounting areas such as capitalization, depreciation/amortization, accruals, prepaids, etc.
- Involvement in annual audit and reaching audit deadlines.
- Review of bank reconciliations and recurring cash entries, review payroll and reconcile accounts related to payroll.
- Assist with other projects, e.g. providing support on ad-hoc projects as needed.
Why work here?:
- Great work/life balance: be at a company that is mindful of life outside of work and be supported by a knowledgeable, caring, and empowering team
- Opportunity to diversify skillset and grow from within: can be involved in finance and can step up to responsibilities previous roles may not have offered
- Gain business knowledge: have direct contact with CEO to learn operating knowledge of business and secrets to success
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!