San Diego, CA
Senior Accountant – Rapidly Growing CPG Company – San Diego!
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary. You’ll be working directly under the Accounting Manager in helping to develop the Accounting team. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Lead month-end close and support audit preparation processes.
- Responsible for overall general ledger and financial statements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to support the team.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other relevant field required.
- 3-5+ years of combined public accounting and industry experience with a large company.
- Experience with an ERP system, NetSuite preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit.