Rare opportunity: help shape one of Dallas’ fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the CEO/President. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in month-end close, prepare journal entries
- Review journal entries for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Maintain and review general ledger
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Assist in preparation of the balance sheet and income and lost statements
- Research variances to identify efficient ways to resolve discrepancies
- Generate ad-hoc reports and special projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field required
- Experience handling accounting in a corporate environment
- CPA preferred
- Proficient with Excel and QuickBooks
- Skilled in preparing financial statements
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.?
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!