Irving , Texas
Senior Accountant- Hybrid Schedule
Stimulating work, regular hours, and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction. Capable, eager Senior Accountants will find this role equal parts challenging and motivating, with the added bonus of a supportive team and generous benefits. Every day, you’ll use your GL accounting skills to help advance your team and grow within the organization. Work consistently with a fun and engaging group of CPA’s and ex-public accountants. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Work with the Management team during the annual budgeting process to track actual performance against the budget and explain any variance
- Perform trial balance and variance analysis
- Drive process improvements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (CPA preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!