San Diego, CA
Corporate Senior Accountant – $90K-$105K base + Equity (HYBRID)
Looking to join a great public organization here in San Diego, wait no longer! This corporation is looking for a competent and reliable Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic GL Operation team. This role is open due to company growth! Very exciting things happening and that are currently in the pipeline. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite or Sage Intacct experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Biotech company experience – highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience – highly preferred
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Corporate Accounting Manager on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill SOX compliance
- Maintain existing reconciliations surrounding key risk, fixed assets, leases, bank accounts, accrued expenses, royalties and company bank accounts
- Support FP&A investor relations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!