San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Defense
This established company offers you the unique opportunity to hone your accounting skills in a stable environment with available mentorship. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting defense projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company. Apply below!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field
- 5+ years of accounting experience preferably from the defense industry
- DCAA audit experience and Cost Point experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in excel and excellent communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Assist with accounting process improvement, day to day accounting, and month-close
- Play a key role in solving complex billing issues
- Spearhead compliance reviews and own incurred cost proposals
- Train users on various Cost Point functions
Why work here:
- Established and balanced environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a solid company while still enjoying your life outside of work
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to grow as well as gain valuable and transferable accounting experience
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.