San Francisco, California
TEMP/TEMP-to-HIRE:Senior Accountant – (HYBRID – Role)
Looking to join a private asset management company here in San Francisco! This organization is looking for a competent and reliable Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic development operation team. This role is open due to company growth! Very exciting things happening and there current pipeline of projects is jammed packed. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Peoplesoft experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Assist the Corporate Controller on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill SOX compliance
- Maintain existing reconciliations surrounding key risk, fixed assets, leases, bank accounts, accrued expenses, royalties and company bank accounts
- Support FP&A investor relations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!