Senior Accountant- Hybrid Schedule- Private Equity Firm
This is your chance to join a growing, private equity firm as their top Senior Accountant. The team is strong and is looking to add new talent to the accounting department. Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you'll do:
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Work with the Management during the annual budgeting process to track actual performance against the budget and explain any variance
- Perform trial balance and variance analysis
- Drive process improvements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office, ERP software experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, competitive base, and equity.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!