San Francisco, California
Senior Accountant – $110K-$130K DOE – (HYBRID)
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of San Francisco’s largest family owned business is looking for a competent and reliable Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic team. If you are looking to find yourself in a rewarding, collaborative, and mission driven organization, this is the place for you. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 3-5 years of Senior Accountant experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Vista Viewpoint and or MIP
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you’ll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Support with preparation on financial statements
- Perform WIP, cost inventory and job cost
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Demian at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!