san diego, CA , California
Senior Accountant – Fortune 500 Company – Hybrid, San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing energy company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries for cash transactions, debt payments, and accruals for operations.
- Review the work of accounting activities and provide mentorship/feedback to improve job performance.
- Lead SOX test planning and implementation of new IT controls.
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis to accomplish assignment goals.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business field required.
- 5+ years of both public accounting and industry experience. CPA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience with system implementations and process improvements.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Compensation package: we offer a generous salary (base, bonus, equity) and complete benefit packages!
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!