San Francisco, California
Corporate Senior Accountant | $100K – $145K Base DOE + Bonus (HYBRID)
Looking to join a strong investment management firm located in San Francisco. This corporation is looking for a competent and reliable Senior Accountant to add to their already strong, humble, hard-working dynamic team. Rapid growth, fast paced environment working and connected with multiple different industries. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 4+ years of progressive corporate accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Leadership experience
What you'll do:
- Assist the Accounting Manager with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill GAAP compliance
- Prepare quarterly GL adjustments and complex GL reconciliations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!