Los Angeles, California
Senior Accountant – Real Estate
Our client, an investor in the real estate market, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their LA team. This company has a unique and innovative approach to real estate: Their company mission is to ensure affordable and high-quality housing to those who need it the most. Not only will you join a company who stands for a good cause, but you will also work with a team of like-minded individuals who support one another, value their work, and continually grow on a personal- and career- level.
Are you interested?
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 2+ years of public and/or industry accounting experience.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Preferred: Experience with Yardi, MRI, or similar system.
- People skills – you'll collaborate and work with others!
In This Role, You Will:
- Manage accounting matters of property management companies.
- Maintain internal control policies.
- Review financial reporting for properties.
- Prepare bank account reconciliations and cash reports.
- Collaborate with team members on ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here – This Firm:
- Is an award-winning innovative leader in the affordable housing industry
- Has a mission to tackle the present housing crisis and create thousands of units of affordable housing for those who need it the most
- Has a diverse team of smart and kind people who are enthusiastic about their mission and growth
- Offers a fair compensation package, a good work/life balance, and PTO!
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!