Senior Accountant- Hybrid Schedule $85-100K + DOE
Stimulating work, regular hours, and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction. Capable, eager Senior Accountants will find this role equal parts challenging and motivating, with the added bonus of a supportive team and generous benefits. Every day, you’ll use your GL accounting skills to help advance your team and grow within the organization. Work consistently with a fun and engaging group of CPA’s and ex-public accountants. Apply now!
What You'll Do
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Maintain and review general ledger
- Assist with financial statement audit preparation
- Drive process improvements
- Review work of staff accountant
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why Work Here
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- Stable work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!