Senior/Lease Accountant – Hybrid Schedule – $80K-$90k + DOE
Rare opportunity: help shape one of Dallas’ fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the Director of Technical Accounting. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Complete the implementation of ASC 842, the new lease accounting standard
- Accountable for the monthly fixed asset accounting close process and related reconciliation, reporting (fixed asset roll-forward, CAPEX, etc.) and tracking.
- Assist in month-end close, prepare journal entries
- Review journal entries for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Maintain and review general ledger
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Generate ad-hoc reports and special projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience preparing ASC 842 entries or straight line rent analysis, monthly rent preparation, and various general ledger account reconciliations.
- Experience handling accounting in a large corporate environment
- ERP experience required
- Proficient with Excel
- Skilled in GAAP
Why work here?
- Hybrid Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.?
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.