San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Innovative SaaS Company!
Our client, a rapidly growing technology company, is looking to bring on a passionate individual to their growing Accounting team!
This role will report to the Director of Accounting and sit out of the San Diego office.
What You'll Do:
- Perform financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, AP and receivable, tax returns, bank reconciliations, GL reviews, forecasting and budgeting
- Assist with leading the annual audit process
- Analyze corporate financial operations
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Active CPA, or currently pursuing
- 3+ years of accounting experience – mix of public + private accounting OR straight from public accounting
- Strong understanding of US GAAP financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606
- Enjoys working in a high fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Industry Leader: This is an opportunity to work alongside A+ players while being a part of an innovative company that prides themselves on making a difference to the world!
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You’ll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow your career and help you thrive.
- Competitive Compensation: Strong base, bonus, FULLY covered health benefits & more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you’re ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com for confidential consideration.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google