Senior Accountant – Up to $100k + bonus DOE
Looking to join a large manufacturing company here in Houston? Look no further! The Senior Accountant will oversee the month-end close process, ensure timely and accurate financial information in compliance with US GAAP and SOX. This is a great opportunity for a strong accountant who thrives in a fast-paced, high volume environment and enjoys collaborating across the organization. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- CPA preferred, not required
What you'll do:
- Manage complex accounting transactions including but not limited to rebate accruals, freight accruals, cash discount analysis and other ad hoc analysis
- Maintain the general ledger and prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Collaborate and build relationships across the business to ensure accurate financial records
Why work here:
- Culture: this is a fast-growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Benefits/Compensation: this company offers a great salary and bonus package.
- Growth: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Madison at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google