Senior Accountant – hybrid!
Looking to join a fast-growing, environmental friendly company in Houston? This is a great opportunity to be an immediate value add on a small team yet reap the benefits of a large, public company. The Senior Accountant should be a team player who enjoys collaborating across the organization and have a strong understanding of US GAAP! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Review month-end journal entries and reconciliations and ensure compliance with US GAAP and company policies and procedures.
- Provide mentorship to staff on the team.
- Assist with supporting schedules and footnote preparation in compliance with SEC reporting requirements.
- Liaise with external auditors to provide schedules and audit requests.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- CPA highly preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience (Big4 experience preferred)
Why work here:
- Fast growing company with opportunity for growth and development!
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule!
- Great team and environment!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 plus bonus per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please reach out to Madison at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google